Our lenders can get you loans that you didnt even know about, like a Fannie Mae HomePath loan, 100% financing, and "under water" Refinance up to 125%of your homes value loan.
Fannie Mae HomePath loan!
What is a HomePath loan? Here are some key features that make it so special!
- Low down payment and flexible mortgage terms (fixed-rate, adjustable-rate, or interest-only)
- You may qualify even if your credit is less than perfect
- Available to both owner occupiers and investors
- Down payment (at least 3 percent) can be funded by your own savings; a gift; a grant; or a loan from a nonprofit organization, state or local government, or employer
- No mortgage insurance*
- No appraisal fees
- Also eligible for HomePath Renovation Mortgage (extra money to fix up the home that have light repairs.)
- Can be used w/ investment properties
* Ask your lender for cost details on loans without mortgage insurance.
There are over a few hundred homes across the Wasatch front that qualify. Contact us to find out which ones do.
100% Financing Loans
Right now you can get a home with only $500 earnest money and that earnest money can be used as your down payment! No tricks, no gimmicks and the rates are still fantastic. To find out more contact us.
Under Water? Refi 125% of Your Homes Value
We all want to take advantage of these great rates right now. But if you owe more than your home is now worth because of the declining market, then thanks to a government sponsored loan, you may be eligible to still refinance your home and take advantage of these low rates. Call or email us today to find out if your eligible.
These are just a few of the things our lenders do!